I’m makin’ a list and checkin’ it twice. Bucket lists are a great way to make goals for a certain time period whether it be a month, a season, or your lifetime. I love making lists of holiday-specific things that I can do to get myself in the spirit. Here’s a bucket list that we can all use to make for a terrific Christmas season!
- Go look at the Christmas lights
- Decorate your house for the holidays
- Go ice skating
- Make homemade ornaments
- Sing Christmas carols
- Have a snowball fight
- Have a Christmas movie night
- Buy a pair Christmas pajamas
- Have a peppermint hot chocolate
- Give gifts to your neighbors
- Take a “Christmas card” picture
- Buy an ugly Christmas sweater
- Make Santa cookies
- Donate to a local non-profit organization
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make a holiday art craft
- Participate in a Secret Santa gift exchange
- Wrap presents for your friends and family
- Learn about another culture’s holiday celebrations
- Eat foods from other cultures’ Christmases
- Make paper snowflakes
- Make fudge
- Do a random good deed for someone
- Spend time with your family
These are all things that I personally want to see myself do before 2017 and I hope you all can take a little bit away from this list as well! If you have any requests for Blogmas posts that you would like to see in my series, please let me know in the comments below.
Happy Holidays! ?
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.