Journaling is one of my favorite ways to relieve stress. Whether you do it once a month or once a day, journaling is a great hobby to show embrace your creativity. To help you fill your journal with the holiday spirit, I’ve got some prompts for you that are themed around the most wonderful time of the year!
- Fondest holiday memory
- Your favorite gift you’ve received
- Your favorite gift you’ve given
- Describe the perfect snow day
- Share your goals for the new year
- A letter to Santa
- Recipes for your favorite holiday foods
- Share your family traditions
- Spending the day in Santa’s workshop
- Your holiday wish(es)
- Holiday traditions in other cultures
- Poem about winter
- Christmas short story
- What it would be like to live in a Gingerbread house
- Summary of the past year
- What you want to get everyone for Christmas
- A day with Frosty the Snowman
- Describe your own holiday decorations
- Write as if you were one of Santa’s elves
- “This Christmas I hope…”
What are your ideas for holiday-themed journal prompts? Are you excited for the holidays? Let me know in the comments down below.
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.