Everyone has tips that they think of whenever you think of back-to-school. This is, personally, my favorite time of the year. All the school supplies, kids getting back to learning, and, let’s be real, I’m just a huge nerd. Being the nerdy teacher’s pet that I am, I’m going to give you some tips for you to take while going into the new year, semester, or whatever you call it in your neck of the woods!
- Get a planner. I cannot tell you how many times having a planner has saved my butt whenever I have been stressed to the max during a hard semester. I have to write everything down. It’s also a good place to just have your life fully planned out and ready to tackle each time you open it.
- Set-up your sleep schedule. Let’s face it, you’re going to be busy during school. Whether it is cramming for exams or just going to class, you need energy. You have to sleep and you can’t just live on coffee and Redbull (unfortunately). Make sure you set-up your sleeping schedule so you have the amount that you need to succeed each day.
- Pace yourself. Don’t go too hard in the paint and overwhelm yourself with things to do every single day. I do this a lot and almost always end up regretting it. We all need “self-care” days and you need to make sure that you have the time to fit those into your busy schedule.
- Keep up with your schoolwork. This seems obvious but we all can let the hussle and bussle of life take over and forget that we are actually in school to learn. Whether you’re in high school or a senior in college, you have to make sure that your studies are your number one priority. This is your future!
- Plan ahead. This is in all things. Whether you’re planning next week’s schedule, your workout routine, or what you are wearing for class the next day, plan it! This helps you be less stressed and keeps things from being forgotten because you were trying too hard to do it all.
- Keep on smiling! There may be tough times but it is nothing that you can’t combat with a little positivity and a smile. You can make it through anything that life throws at you. You are amazing, beautiful, and perfect for the job that is life. Keep on keepin’ on, baby doll!
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.