August is when my life really gets crazy so these goals are something I definitely need to focus in on and work towards. I start student teaching this month, I will be working still, and I want to make sure that I stay on top of my blogging schedule. That means that I have to plan, plan, plan! I have some big things in mind in my blogging life as well as my personal life.
- Reach 1,400 followers on Twitter. I am currently sitting just below 1,300 so I really want to try to push to make it to that 1,400 mark. My end-of-the-year goal is to make it to 2,000 but I don’t want to push myself too far and then get disappointed when it doesn’t happen so this is just a short term goal to make it to that.
- Continue blogging every other day. I am currently on a schedule where I blog every other day and this has been working out amazingly for me. I constantly have new content up and I am able to keep coming up with things because I have a break every other day.
- Reach 800 followers on Instagram. Instagram is something I just recently started trying to get more active on so I don’t want to push myself too far but I didn’t think I’d get to 700 so fast from where I was so I am going to shoot for 800 and hope for the best!
- Build @bliss_bloggers Twitter account. I just recently start a Twitter chat and retweet account for all us bloggers out there (if you’re not following, you should go do that here!). It’s a fun way to connect with bloggers, get your posts promoted for free, and just have fun. I plan to expand it into a group Pinterest board and a Facebook group soon so stay tuned.
- Dive head first into student teaching. I start on August 11th and I am sooo excited but also extremely nervous. I really just want to put my all into this because this is how I am going to get the experience I need to get my own teaching job after I graduate in December. Wish me luck!
- Finish at least one book. I used to read nonstop and now I feel like I never even crack open a book. I just updated my Kindle not long ago and I have tons of physical copies of books so I just need to finally get back into my old habits and read, read, read!
- Organize my apartment. My home is still a bit of a mess from moving in as I’ve still been working nonstop since that happened. I really want to finally get all my decorations and organization done this month so I can feel 100% comfortable every time I come home. I’m slowly working towards it but it’s a work in progress.
- Get back into actively planning every day. Planning is something I love to do and I love making my planner look adorable on top of that. I have all the supplies I need and, with a busier schedule coming, I should be able to easily get back into it. I just hate when I forget about it and don’t look at it for a day because it throws me off completely.
That’s it for my goals for the month of August! I hope you guys enjoyed reading them and I really hope I can make it through without dying of exhaustion! It’s going to be a busy month but I got this and I know I’ll make it the best one yet in 2017.
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.