Since it’s been awhile without me really sharing things about myself, I figured I’d do the fun questions tag and allow you guys to get to know me a little better. I’m not tagging anyone so feel free to do this on your own blog and maybe we can do a link up? 😉
1) When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Chartreuse, purple, and turquoise.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
I don’t know that I have favorite quotes because I love so many but here are some that appeal to me!
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. – Marilyn Monroe
We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. – Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take. – Unknown
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
I mean… define “addicted”…?
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
My Mad Fat Diary
American Horror Story
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Kind, funny, and loyal!
7) Do you like your name?
I don’t mind it? I was kind of given it at birth, ya know.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Hmm.. I’m not really sure I’ve thought about this. Maybe Dahlia or Aurora? Something boho-y and natural.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
To be a witch at Ilvermorny. ?
10) Do you wear makeup?
Yes, pretty much daily.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
Probably something supernatural or magic related. Maybe… “I’m a Witch?” because my life is constantly a series of questionable occurrences and acts.
12) What makes you cry?
Any pain to animals or people I love (or myself), sad movies, sad books, sad ANYTHING… I’m an emotional rollercoaster.
13) What makes you angry?
Ignorance, purposeful stupidity, being rude, being prejudice, etc. The usual for most decent human beings.
14) What makes you happy?
Animals, Harry Potter, music, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, Asian food, chocolate… I could go on.
15) What is “Fangirling?”
When one obsesses over something, normally a TV show or book series, to the point of almost total consumption.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Chocolate, fruit, and bread.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Asian food, chicken, and Mexican food.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Ice cold water, coffee, and hot tea.
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Well, my name is Kimberly. I am twenty-one years old and I’m a senior in college. I am studying to be a special education teacher, preferably at the elementary level. I live in Kentucky and work at Sonic Drive-In. I am in a relationship and we have two cats and his bird (who is older than him!).
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
1. I’m weirdly obsessed with playing Township.
2. Cats are my favorite animals but I love all animals.
3. I really want my apartment to be Pinterest-worthy.
4. I am going to Ireland this May!
5. I am getting a new puppy soon (pictures and a full post coming!).
6. I am a member of the Epsilon Omicron chapter of Alpha Delta Pi.
7. I’ve never learned to play an instrument.
8. I currently have four books I am in the middle of reading.
9. I am a heart patient.
10. I want to have five children (but my nieces and nephews are slowly making that number dwindle).
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
1. Play video games.
2. Do makeup, play with makeup, have… makeup.
3. Play with cats.
I hope you guys learned a little more about me and had fun doing it. I try to be somewhat comical in these posts but y’all know I’m just a cheesy little nerd. Love you guys!
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.