No one knows what the future holds but I know my hopes for it. Inspired by the wonderful Jemma at Dorkface, I am going to list off some of the things that I want to do in the next ten years to compile my very own ten-year bucket list.
- See Beartooth once a year every year.
- Get married.
- Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Travel to London, Portland, Rome, Paris, Spain, and Germany.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Go on a cruise.
- Go shopping in NYC.
- Learn another language fluently.
- Go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
- Get my masters and doctorate.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Meet a celebrity.
- Have babies.
- Complete an exercise challenge.
- Write a children’s book.
Now to start planning all of this! Leave your bucket list ideas in the comments.
Any link marked with * is an affiliate link.